• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank worker harassed his female boss 'because she flirted like Sharon Stone' Read m

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank worker harassed his female boss 'because she flirted like Sharon Stone' Read m

This is what really goes on in banks

Bank worker Ricardo Vinagre harassed boss Sonya Reddy 'who flirted like Sharon Stone' | Mail Online

A computer expert at a bank harassed his female boss because he thought she was behaving like Sharon Stone in the film Basic Instinct, a court heard yesterday.
    Ricardo Vinagre, 38, believed Sonya Reddy had flirted with him, wearing deliberately provocative clothing.
    When his contract was not renewed he was seen hiding behind pillars outside the RBS offices in central London.
    Vinagre also insulted Mrs Reddy to colleagues when she rejected him, City of London Magistrates’ Court heard. He approached them and ‘ranted’ about her, claiming she was having an affair with her boss.
    A fellow worker warned Mrs Reddy to avoid bumping into Vinagre in a dark alley because he was ‘out to get her’.

Yes, very amusing.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I've never had anyone in the office flash their growler at me, but if they do, rest assured I will post it here.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
        This is what really goes on in banks

Bank worker Ricardo Vinagre harassed boss Sonya Reddy 'who flirted like Sharon Stone' | Mail Online

A computer expert at a bank harassed his female boss because he thought she was behaving like Sharon Stone in the film Basic Instinct, a court heard yesterday.
        Ricardo Vinagre, 38, believed Sonya Reddy had flirted with him, wearing deliberately provocative clothing.
        When his contract was not renewed he was seen hiding behind pillars outside the RBS offices in central London.
        Vinagre also insulted Mrs Reddy to colleagues when she rejected him, City of London Magistrates’ Court heard. He approached them and ‘ranted’ about her, claiming she was having an affair with her boss.
        A fellow worker warned Mrs Reddy to avoid bumping into Vinagre in a dark alley because he was ‘out to get her’.
        Your point is?

Comment

Sounds like there is wrong on both sides. The guy sounds like he has a bit of an axe to grind, but the woman in this case, sounds like one of those to do whatever she can to get ahead and then not control the situation by diffusing the tension and instead cause a confrontation, sparking the entire incident.

If some people insist on using their sexuality in the workplace, they must be prepared to deal with the consequences. However in this country, guess who the courts will side with!

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
            Sounds like there is wrong on both sides. The guy sounds like he has a bit of an axe to grind, but the woman in this case, sounds like one of those to do whatever she can to get ahead and then not control the situation by diffusing the tension and instead cause a confrontation, sparking the entire incident.

If some people insist on using their sexuality in the workplace, they must be prepared to deal with the consequences. However in this country, guess who the courts will side with!
            You sound like a typical misogynist. The article doesn't lay any of the blame on her at all, so where are getting this from? He sounds like a bit of a nutter who couldn't handle rejection.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              You sound like a typical misogynist. The article doesn't lay any of the blame on her at all, so where are getting this from? He sounds like a bit of a nutter who couldn't handle rejection.
              Contractor.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Contractor.
                I wonder if he posts on here....

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  I wonder if he posts on here....
                  Come to think of it, Atw has suddenly gone quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Im not a misogynist at all. It sound's like you're retarded though as you cant even read.

I clearly stated the following my dear retard:
                    "Sounds like there is wrong on both sides."

The guys incorrect behaviour is obvious. He read a situation incorrectly and became rather bitter over it.

And it is clear to all, that it isnt logical, for a random nutter, just to single out one woman because he does or doesnt like the way he dresses. Those kind of people rarely exist, like jack the ripper or sutcliffe.

It is quite clear in this circumstance, that he didnt just make up such a wild story out of thin air and that she flirted, like we all do from time to time, but flirted with someone unable to tell the difference between flirting and sexual invitations. Or no smoke without fire, if you will.

At least have the courtesy to read what someone posts before insulting them.

Comment

Working...
                    X