• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Penalty Through Post For Driving In Middle Of Road

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It is extremely counterinuitive and I can see how it could mislead. Having seen it I am forewarned for the unlikely event in which I have to drive in the tuliphole that is our Crapital City.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It is extremely counterinuitive and I can see how it could mislead. Having seen it I am forewarned for the unlikely event in which I have to drive in the tuliphole that is our Crapital City.
      WHS, but I'd just go somewhere better.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

There are clearly a lot of stupid people on this forum

1. First of all there's an arrow telling you where you should go.
        2. Then there's a large polygon with stripy lines telling you were you shouldn't go.
        3. And finally there's a camera sign

Fines from that camera are a deserving tax on the stupid.
        Last edited by sasguru; 8 September 2011, 13:34. Reason: sp
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Thre are clearly a lot of stupid people on this forum

1. First of all there's an arrow telling you where you should go.
          Yes that's right, it points south west towards Madrid and Lisbon. Bloody good advice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Yes that's right, it points south west towards Madrid and Lisbon. Bloody good advice too.
            I've been to both. Madrid's Ok. Lisbon can be a right tulipehole. And the food there is terrible.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I've been to both. Madrid's Ok. Lisbon can be a right tulipehole. And the food there is terrible.

HTH
              I like both. Portuguese food is not really very refined, but get some fresh fish in the villages north of Lisbon and it's good. Just avoid Cascais; used to be very nice, now full of Brits and Russians on golf-chav holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I like both. Portuguese food is not really very refined, but get some fresh fish in the villages north of Lisbon and it's good. Just avoid Cascais; used to be very nice, now full of Brits and Russians on golf-chav holidays.
                Porto is far more civilised than Lisbon. Will be retiring there.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Porto is far more civilised than Lisbon. Will be retiring there.
                  Thereby making it thoroughly uncivilised.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X