• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racial divide in Big Brother?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you serious?

you would really swap fluids with a female who wants to be in big brother. A female who thinks it's worthwhile to be in big brother. Oh well, it takes all sorts.

Comment

Re: Are you serious?

If she wins the £100k, it would be rude not to be part of the action.

Comment

How about her from Big Brother VI in Germany (this is the one where they have built a whole town as such and it lasts for ever!)

Or these

Comment

you would really swap fluids with a female who wants to be in big brother. A female who thinks it's worthwhile to be in big brother. Oh well, it takes all sorts.
          Hey, you don't have to talk to her. In fact, there's only one reason I can think of for her to open her mouth at all.

Doesn't matter what she thinks, wants or does. As long as she is prepared to dress as a pig and water my garden, I'm a happy lad.

Comment

this is the one where they have built a whole town as such and it lasts for ever
            What’s the point of building a town for reality TV if it’s not a nuddy town? Can someone please explain the logic of that?
            It should be a nuddy town, full of lovelies, with transparent toilets so that we can see all the action. Everyone’s a winner!

Comment

I have never watched it apart from a couple right at the beginning when that Jade was in it. Any huge bummed women who looks a bit like a pig is ok with me. Mind you, I would prefer a huge bummed pig who looks like a bit like a woman. Or even better, a huge bummed baboon who looked a bit like a cross between a huge bummed pig and a huge bummed women with extra huge bum of any mammalian species.

PS WS1 Transparent toilets. mmmmmmmmmmm. You are clearly someone with degenerate tastes like me.

Comment

WS1 Transparent toilets. mmmmmmmmmmm. You are clearly someone with degenerate tastes like me.
                Xog, you could be right. I like your thinking about the huge bummed pig...thought I was only one touching myself over that.

Comment

It is me or has the Big Brother house split along racial lines?
                  Yes it has.

Isn't it interesting though that Big Brother has promptly shipped in two white people to redress the imbalance.

Comment

Yep, big divide - it was mainly on race lines however it appears to be more on class/education lines now. The chavs versus the educated who happen to be mostly ethnic. Eugene and Orlaith seem to have joined Derek et al.

Comment

With the arrival of the two new housemates, the impending eviction of one of the ring leaders of the Chav's, it will be interesting to see how the dynamics in the house could/would change.

Comment

Working...
                      X