• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What makes a good leader ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

led?

FFS!

Comment

..you personally take the crap when your team is at fault and likewise pass on the credit when it is due.

You pick on my team and I will defend them all the way or else....>:

Comment

Genetics.

There are born leaders, and there are sheep.

I am a leader. You are the sheep.

HTH

|I

Comment

I am a leader. You are the sheep.
          I that case, I hope you're not Welsh. I don't think I can take any more bestiality today.

Comment

I'm a born leader too, but in IT it pays more to be a contract sheep.

Baaaaaa, Baaaaaaaa

Comment

Threaded, at no point did anybody mention the ability to bulltulipe as a leadership quality.

BTW, have you found your Lambo yet?

Comment

led?
                Naahh - I meant lead as in 'leader' and dead weight - take your point though, spelling definitely not a strong subject nowadays

Comment

Big tits.

Comment

Big tits.
                    Nah, that's no good. We have the biggest pair in Blair and Brown - just look at the result.

Comment

Well whatever it is

Look at Tony Blair - It's not that!

Comment

Working...
                      X