• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tomorrow's strikes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Outsource all the teaching to India. Infact, send all our kids to India would probably be the best thing we ever did. At least they'd be in a growing, debt free, high tech economy.
    And learn something for a change.

Comment

Just seen a sing:

"ConDem's: Putting the U in cuts!"

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Just seen a sing:

"ConDem's: Putting the U in cuts!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Boyne View Post
          ooops

I'm not even gonna try and back peddle to save that post

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

When the TV crew turned up they went and got more placards and stuck them in the grass to make it look like more people had attended, the (now dozen) people are singing for the cameras.

TV crew look a bit miffed with the lack of crowd to film.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Outsource all the teaching to India. Infact, send all our kids to India would probably be the best thing we ever did. At least they'd be in a growing, debt free, high tech economy.
              Comment on daily mail website:

British people are always so greedy. Money, money money that's all British want. There are millions of people in poverty and suffering if not ill and near death. Britain should give this pension money to India to help these people survive.
              - Kirit, Chennai, India, 30/6/2011 13:27
              Read more: Public sector strike: Riot police braced for violence across UK | Mail Online
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Jebus, what will they ask for next, our jobs?!

Comment

Perhaps Kirit in Chennai could ask the Indian government to spend more on the poor and less on nuclear weapons and space programmes, and then get back to us with the answer.

Comment

Perhaps Kirit in Chennai could ask the Indian government to spend more on the poor and less on nuclear weapons and space programmes, and then get back to us with the answer.

And the rest

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      I recently saw adverts for a charity wanting money for a hospital in Mumbai (or was it Banglaore?).
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X