• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rapture has commenced...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapture has commenced...

If the 18:00 local time prognostication is correct, the people of Kiritimati, Christmas Island and Kiribati should have been the first to be enraptured (or cast into the pit, or whatever) a few minutes ago.

I tried tweeting them and there was no reply, so we can assume it's happening

Tongans: gone; Chatham Islanders: on their way now (thanks to their weird off-by-forty-five-minutes time zone)

Comment

Rather interestingly, nothing has been invented since 2002. They clearly weren't impressed by the iPad.

Timelines

Edit: Nope, it appears they think it was the work of the devil.

Because the Bible tells us the Antichrist will someday achieve total control over the global economy, technological advancements are a necessary factor in his rise to power. The development of the microprocessor is one of the most amazing timelines you can observe
      Last edited by doodab; 21 May 2011, 05:50.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Rather interestingly, nothing has been invented since 2002. They clearly weren't impressed by the iPad.

Timelines

Edit: Nope, it appears they think it was the work of the devil.
        I bet they're not keen on Oyster cards.

New Zealand and others just went by the way

Comment

Potential problem: How God is managing the 2011 rapture - The Oatmeal

Comment

My cat is nowhere to be seen. I think I know what he's been up to Sunday mornings recently.

Comment

There better be Zombies or it's going to be really boring
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Never mind all that, I'm off to the After Party
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Today's DIY project:

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I bet they're not keen on Oyster cards.

New Zealand and others just went by the way
                    If it had happened then at least I wouldn't have had to put up with Mrs Gonzo making me watch American Idol.

Comment

Working...
                    X