• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Male fashions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I wouldn't worry about the jeans. As one of my style mentors keeps reminding me, in any situation where a Stetson hat is inappropriate, that goes for denim too.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Male fashions

Male fashions

Wife on at me to look smart for Monday so thought I would better go shopping. First time in about 4 years and I am totally out of touch. Good god! aren't male fashions dull now?, lots of mix/match trousers/jackets in grey, grey and more grey. Basically they're suits. Not a bright blue blazer or pair of orange cords in the lot!

And jeans! The distressed look has been around a long time but when did they get all covered in brown stains that makes them look like somebody's shat on em? What's the point paying £50 for new jeans that look just like the ones I've got? I suppose the smell might be an improvement though.

Working...
X