• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tell Mr bLiar he is a ****

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell Mr bLiar he is a ****

http://www.msn.co.uk/htx/tonyblairmessengerchat/

Go on, you know you want to.

"questions are invited on two major issues, the issue of Africa, and the issue of climate change".

Typical Bliar, duck the real issues...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
      "questions are invited on two major issues, the issue of Africa, and the issue of climate change".

Typical Bliar, duck the real issues...
      It's a combined puff piece for Blair and MSN. Blair gets to pick the questions so he can look good and you can only take part via MSN so you have to go download it from the convieniantly placed link in the article.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My question would be ... In your capacity as Prime Minister, have you ever been economical with the Truth ... have you told, at all times, the Public and the Government, The Truth, The Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth ?

Comment

Two things.

1. Thanks for dragging this country out of the doldrums and for putting the Great back in Britain.

2. Any chance of three day public holiday when maggie snuffs it?

Comment

Dear Mr Bliar,

My wife regularly gives money to good causes in Africa. When can I expect my peership please?

Comment

Dear Mr Bliar,

I admire your clear commitment and contribution to underpriviledged minority groups. But surely marrying the pig-ugly minger Cherie was beyond the call of duty ? What was in it for you ?

Comment

Dear Mr B-liar,

how does it feel to be an international war criminal ?

Comment

Dear Mr Bliar

I have found those weapons of mass destruction you were looking for. They are currently seated around your cabinet table.
                  Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

Comment

Dear Mr Tory

I bought a toaster but it doesn't work, can I have my money back?

Comment

Working...
                    X