• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is this country coming to ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm angry at his attitude.

and i just needed to let off steam at the end of what has to be the most tedious day in history!!
    Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by Sputnik
      I'm angry at his attitude.

and i just needed to let off steam at the end of what has to be the most tedious day in history!!
      Ah so you're just jealous that's he's lazed around all day. Clever bastard I'd say. Work is vastly overrated you know. If I didn't have my high maintance lifestyle I'd do much the same as him.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

who on here could afford to bring up 13 kids with a half decent standard of living. I know for certain that I couldnt and I am earning very high rates by anybodies measure.

The state should be there to provide a social "safety net" - that is what the welfare state was introduced for not so some lazy fecker who does sweet feck all can sponge off the rest of us.

The fact he is able to abuse the system does not make the system right and it certainly doesnt make this sponging git morally correct.

Comment

Originally posted by eternalnomad
          who on here could afford to bring up 13 kids with a half decent standard of living. I know for certain that I couldnt and I am earning very high rates by anybodies measure.

The state should be there to provide a social "safety net" - that is what the welfare state was introduced for not so some lazy fecker who does sweet feck all can sponge off the rest of us.

The fact he is able to abuse the system does not make the system right and it certainly doesnt make this sponging git morally correct.
          Nah he's just way ahead of his time. When all our jobs have been outsourced and the midlle class has been "hollowed out" we'll all be like him.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Ah so you're just jealous that's he's lazed around all day. Clever bastard I'd say. Work is vastly overrated you know. If I didn't have my high maintance lifestyle I'd do much the same as him.

you'd have thought with 13 kids and 2 'wives' he'd want a job just to get out..

Comment

you'd have thought with 13 kids and 2 'wives' he'd want a job just to get out..
              Great arrangement. Each wife takes it in turns to look after the kids while he bonks the other one. I'm beginning to like this guy more and more.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Great arrangement. Each wife takes it in turns to look after the kids while he bonks the other one. I'm beginning to like this guy more and more.
                you'll be even more impressed when you hear he's 49 and his women are 25 and 22......

Comment

you'll be even more impressed when you hear he's 49 and his women are 25 and 22......
                  So let's summarize:

This guy has got 2 women young enough to be his daughters to sleep with him AND agree that he can sleep with either of them. And he's got the biggest house in wherever. That is sheer talent.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

So let's summarize:

This guy has got 2 women young enough to be his daughters to sleep with him AND agree that he can sleep with either of them. And he's got the biggest house in wherever. That is sheer talent.
                    well yeh, but with 13 kids (+1 on the way don't forget) it's gonna be 'slack' downstairs on the ladies innit? Like waving a pencil in the Albert Hall.

Comment

well yeh, but with 13 kids (+1 on the way don't forget) it's gonna be 'slack' downstairs on the ladies innit? Like waving a pencil in the Albert Hall.
                      I'll wager good money that not all the kids came out of the 2 "wives". But I take your point re: not touching the sides. Perhaps he's using the tradesmen's entrance
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X