• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AIBU - To want to tell people like this reporter to F OFF!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    But it is logically possible that the Universe was created with isotopes that gave the illusion of age. During the age of discovery of fossils, what we would now call 'young earth creationists' sometimes put forward the view that fossils were placed in the rock strata at the creation as a test of the unwary.
    How many people are you hoping to convert to your crazy cult?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      The cult of lots of things are logically possible, but we should ignore them all?

Comment

The cult of lots of things are logically possible, but we should ignore them all?
        I don't know what it is. I'm not paying attention really.

I'm just making polite conversation.

Comment

That crazy cult of his subscribe to the same belief in the same bearded old man that you goat fondlers adhere to my friend.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I don't know what it is. I'm not paying attention really.

I'm just making polite conversation.
            That's OK. I'd rather talk with someone who's not listening than with cretin-boy.

Comment

That's OK. I'd rather talk with someone who's not listening than with cretin-boy.
              That's a bit harsh. MF hasn't really been that obtuse.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                That crazy cult of his subscribe to the same belief in the same bearded old man that you goat fondlers adhere to my friend.

What bearded old man would that be?

God
                Allah
                Budha
                Vishnu
                etc.

Pick yer deity and admit your lack of knowledge in all things Goat Fondling.

Comment

This cult of 'Lots of Things' you've created. What do you believe in?How much is it to join? Do I get a return on any investments? And do I get a discount on the grey list?

I maybe interested.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

God
                    Allah
                    Budha
                    Vishnu
                    etc.

I'm fairly certain that Buddha and Allah were clean shaven. Show me a picture of Allah where he has a beard?
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

God
                      Allah
                      Budha
                      Vishnu
                      etc.

My family were all Masons and I'm a Rangers fan who travels on a very large supporters bus where the sole purpose in life seems to be signing people up to the Lodge of both flavours.

You really thing I know nothing about your fondling ways?

Comment

Working...
                      X