• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London accomodation nr Oxford/Wigmore St?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London accomodation nr Oxford/Wigmore St?

Anyone got any hotel recommendations or flat share or studios to rent in the area around Oxford Street?

Anyone stayed at Hotel 82 in Gloucester Place? Says its four star, tripadvisor reviews seem to say more like 3* but clean. Its only around £60-£70 which seems quite good for that area.

Hotel option is short term really. I need to get sorted with something more long term. Have looked at some of the web sites recommended the other day on this forum. 1 bed flats are around £300-350 pw. Double room in flat share is about £200 p/w inc bills. makes the £70 hotel room look reasonable!

Try this site. It lists people\landlords with rooms in most areas:

http://www.easyroommate.com/

You need to register, but I'm told it's fairly good - I haven't used it, but some firends have

Comment

Working...
    X