• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You know the property boom is back when......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know the property boom is back when......

The average asking price of a home breaks the 200,000 squid barrier.

"Properties are selling more quickly and stock levels declining," Miles Shipside, Rightmove spokesman, said.
    "Buyers are back, particularly at the bottom end of the market. We believe this will lead to further sales as successful sellers move up the property ladder,"
    They might be biased, but ........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4724858.stm
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

That maybe true but keep an eye on the rental market. As house prices are going up rents are going down.

Its a puzzle to me why people don't rent.

These days its impossible to let without having everything with brand new furniture and fitted kitchens.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

These supposed price increases have exceeded even the most bullish market predictions.

I am sure there is no coincidence with Rightmove wanting to float on the stock market in the very near future.

To achieve top of range share price Rightmove will need to float in a strong property market.

Comment

Perhaps Rightmove's £200k "average UK house price" is an overestimate? After all they wouldn't want to rock the propety boom boat just before they IPO would they?

Find out more at housepricecrash.co.uk

frugalista

Comment

Working...
        X