• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Student Demo - Really don't care about your poxy Geography degree

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    They need a decent chant.

Along the lines of "Hey hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today"
    Hey, hey, Dave & Nick
    Why should I pay for an education when I'll still be thick?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      so the best way the supposed intellectual cream of our society knows to oppose a view point is to deface a statue of a great military leader...

something about this makes me think we should most definetly not be paying for the education as they are quite obviously to stupid to be in a seat of higher learning.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        It's one o'clock and time for lunch ......
        I recall getting through 4 slices of the mothers pride plus an banana most lunch times, without my body would collapse into a useless lump of jelly.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I have a poxy geography degree and it got me a job doing interesting and important geographical stuff of great importance for the public good (modelling future water requirements according to spatial demographic changes). The pay was tulipe so I went into IT and now make money out of stuff that doesn't work and doesn't do anything of any consequence even if it does work. Pays well though.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Both methods have their downsides...

what we really need is a scrapping of council tax and the introduction of a local income tax, deducted at source and in proportion to income.
            Or, better still, a Land Value Tax.

Income taxes tax those who produce something, wealth taxes tax those who hoard it.
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
              I think a lot of the anger it at the liberal democrats, they promised not to raise fees and won seats on the basis of that promise. As soon as Clegg got a sniff of power the promises he made were ditched. I think they have the right to demonstrate.
              Clegg isn't in power. LibDems have to give in on many areas to get want they want in a few places, which is more than they'd get if they weren't involved in the coalition.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Clegg isn't in power. LibDems have to give in on many areas to get want they want in a few places, which is more than they'd get if they weren't involved in the coalition.
                Wise words. Now who are you, and what have you done with d000hg??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X