• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urban Myths on email

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urban Myths on email

What kind of people fall for this bloody rubbish? If you're not waking up with your kidneys gone or with "Join the Aids club" on your mirror, you will be mown down by gangsters in an initiation ceremony or be told not to go to a certain place on a certain day by a dodgy muslim. Here's my latest one.....I cannot believe people believe this complete toilet:

This message is serious and has been passed from Cheshire RFU.
    Could you please cascade as quickly as possible as this came through our
    NHS web page.
    For your information, a couple of weeks ago, in the Odeon cinema,
    Festival Park, a person sat on something sharp in one of the seats. When
    she stood up to see what it was, a needle was found poking through the
    seat with an attached note saying, "You have been infected with HIV".
    The Centres for Disease Control in Birmingham, reports similar events have taken place in several other cities recently.
    ALL of the needles tested HAVE been found positive for HIV. The CDC also
    reports that needles have been found in the coin return areas of pay
    phones and coke machines. Everyone is asked to use extreme caution when
    confronted with these types of situations. All public chairs should be
    thoroughly but safely inspected prior to any use. A thorough visual
    inspection is considered the bare minimum. Further more, they ask that
    everyone notify their family members and friends of the potential
    dangers, as well.
    The previous information was sent from Hanley police station to all of
    the local councils in the Staffs area and was interdepartmentally
    dispersed.

We were all asked to pass this to as many people as possible."

That's nothing. Not long ago they did an analysis of the contaminants found on a tube train seat. It did not make pleasant reading. Some passengers must get over-excited during the journey.

Comment

Pah, that's nothing

Originally posted by Fungus
      That's nothing. Not long ago they did an analysis of the contaminants found on a tube train seat. It did not make pleasant reading. Some passengers must get over-excited during the journey.
      In manchester, right, don't go into off-licences, because a mate of a mate of mine, right, he bought this beer called Tiger beer, because it was dead cheap, right. He went home, yeah,had 2 pints and fell asleep. When he woke up he was halfway to Mars, right, because he'd been abducted by ******* aliens. They've put little transmitters on the ring-pull, right, and when you open a can, it alerts the mother ship. It's really full of special alien narcotics and they come and abduct you when you're asleep. He had to fight this big alien and when my mate snapped his neck, the others gave up and brought him home.
      But when he got back, right, he went to the police station and reported it, but they didn't do **** all about it.
      And the best thing is, yeah, this is happening all the time, all over Britian.
      So watch out if somebody offers you cheap tiger beer, yeah.

Please pass this on to as many other people as you know, all the other gullible f*ckwitts like yourself, so that we can all have a good laugh at your stupidity.
      Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
        In manchester, right, don't go into off-licences, because a mate of a mate of mine, right, he bought this beer called Tiger beer, because it was dead cheap, right. He went home, yeah,had 2 pints and fell asleep. When he woke up he was halfway to Mars, right, because he'd been abducted by ******* aliens. They've put little transmitters on the ring-pull, right, and when you open a can, it alerts the mother ship. It's really full of special alien narcotics and they come and abduct you when you're asleep. He had to fight this big alien and when my mate snapped his neck, the others gave up and brought him home.
        But when he got back, right, he went to the police station and reported it, but they didn't do **** all about it.
        And the best thing is, yeah, this is happening all the time, all over Britian.
        So watch out if somebody offers you cheap tiger beer, yeah.

Please pass this on to as many other people as you know, all the other gullible f*ckwitts like yourself, so that we can all have a good laugh at your stupidity.

You don't happen to know the off licence that stocks the stuff do you? It sounds greeeaaaaat. It's make a change from the Carlsberg Extra Strong I normally quaff.

Comment

Ya wuss

You don't happen to know the off licence that stocks the stuff do you? It sounds greeeaaaaat. It's make a change from the Carlsberg Extra Strong I normally quaff.
          Carlsberg Extra, are you not old enough to buy meths? Pah.......
          Why not?

Comment

Carlsberg Extra, are you not old enough to buy meths? Pah.......
            Meths is for toy steam engines ...

Comment

Oooooh, toy steam engines.

Meths is for toy steam engines ...
              (Exasperatedly)Toy ******* steam engines. Did you have a toy steam engine, then, eh. did mater set it up for you, then, eh? Did your governess set it up for you on the verandah, did she, eh. I expect you like a slice of fruit and some bitters in your Carslberg then, do you, eh?
              ******* Carlsberg extra, bloody wuss......

Sorry, don't know what came over me then
              Freaky
              Why not?

Comment

(Exasperatedly)Toy ******* steam engines. Did you have a toy steam engine, then, eh. did mater set it up for you, then, eh? Did your governess set it up for you on the verandah, did she, eh. I expect you like a slice of fruit and some bitters in your Carslberg then, do you, eh?
                ******* Carlsberg extra, bloody wuss......

Sorry, don't know what came over me then
                Freaky
                Hello Freaky.

I recommend a nice glass of Carlsberg Extra Strong, with a lemon wedge, and a little umbrella with a cherry stuck on the pointy bit.

I did have a toy steam traction engine.

Comment

Call me old-fashioned, but...

I quite like a campari and soda before dinner.

Comment

Thatza deesgustin

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                    I quite like a campari and soda before dinner.
                    Why for you is sodomising a camper before dinner, man, you's is strange persons

Francko
                    Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X