• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's unfortunate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's unfortunate

to live near the G8 summit location

isn't it sad to watch the cars and property of innocent people who live in stirling being smashed up by balaclava clothed protesters

why are the protesters smashing up local people's cars and property as was clearly shown on Sky news this morning ?

Sad innit ?

Or am I just getting old and not understanding the underlying motivations ?

And how is it they get away with this behaviour ?

Milan in 'feeling sorry for the people of Stirling' mode.

I am waiting for the next one in Belgium....

let's open the Skoda hunting session :rollin

Comment

i think you should put a little more time into researching mortgages and little less time into being a cheeky permy

Milan.

Comment

I was living on the Swiss side of Lake Geneva when the last one was held at Evian.

What a hoot that was... :rolleyes

Comment

i think you should put a little more time into researching mortgages and little less time into being a cheeky permy
          Franco's the resident stud; he's allowed to be cheeky.

Comment

It is very sad but foreseeable I think - it is any excuse for the rent-a-mob crowd these days. I think if you asked any of them what they were protesting against they wouldn't be able to give you a coherent answer.

Comment

Franco

I am waiting for the next one in Belgium....
              Belgium are not in the G8. You will be waiting a long time.

Comment

Working...
              X