• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Venables or Thompson - which one is it ?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    enough of the insults ???

So, how long before MF can drive you away also EO and make it a hat-trick? Carry on please MF

I think I have heard enough from you , you irritating little sh 1t - tick

That was hardly an insult. Didn't the make it clear enough that it was sarcastic humour?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Ah... Sorry bit slow today.

You changed your Avatar earlier EO with a cryptic post and SY01's avatar. SY01 is one of your sockies. Very good. You got us.

Very sad of course, very ******* sad. You obviously have some serious issues to create a 3000+ posting sockie. But as you say, everyone can have an opinion, and my opinion here is.

You are very sad.
      I've met SY01 and he's a capital guy. As I've said here before he has a big heart, and cares about things that some of us let wash over us or laugh off (and admittedly I'm one of the worse offenders, not that I care - one can't take the cares of the World on one's shoulders, and it's foolish and presumptuous to try).

I've also met people who have met EO, and have it on good authority that he is a capital guy too.

Neither is a sockie.

Please excuse typos, but I'm as pissed as a mat4ress.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I've met SY01 and he's a capital guy. As I've said here before he has a big heart, and cares about things that some of us let wash over us or laugh off (and admittedly I'm one of the worse offenders, not that I care - one can't take the cares of the World on one's shoulders, and it's foolish and presumptuous to try).

I've also met people who have met EO, and have it on good authority that he is a capital guy too.

Neither is a sockie.

Please excuse typos, but I'm as pissed as a mat4ress.
        I'll second what OwlHoot said. I'm only as pissed as a small cushion though.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I think the government is right on this one (hear me out)

It's not long since we had this exact same situation with Baby P's murderer. If the media hadn't backed down and actually named him and his new crime, the ******* would not have an additional sentence for the rape of a 2 year old girl. A family would have had no justice for a crime every bit as heinous as child murder, just because the media simply had to satisfy joe public's curiosity? Or more precisely, to sell more newspapers.

If Venebles has committed a serious crime, we will find out sooner or later. Personally - I'd prefer for it to be after he's been sentenced in a trial which is not jeoparised by The Sun or whichever rag is offering a reward. Anything that keeps him off the streets for as long as possible is fine by me.
          Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Suity is a bit of a bed wetter and some of us have got a bit of a laugh from that but MF is a cock and has chased 2 posters away now by being a cock. I would rather have suity and toolpusher back and the cock expelled.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Suity is a bit of a bed wetter and some of us have got a bit of a laugh from that but MF is a cock and has chased 2 posters away now by being a cock. I would rather have suity and toolpusher back and the cock expelled.
              well said son
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I hardly think that is the case. For a start both characters are sockpuppets and I hardly think I've chased anyone out especially on this thread. This is getting ridulous
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I for one find MF amusing and Suityou01 inane and childish.
                  If you take anything seriously on here you should have your head examined.
                  Carry on MF.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I for one find MF amusing and Suityou01 inane and childish.
                    So both eminently well qualified to post on here then.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    If you take anything seriously on here you should have your head examined.
                    If I ever do, then I will.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Some people by nature are sensitive and their feelings are hurt if personal insults are hurled in their direction ( in real life and on forums).
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X