• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Authenticated people on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, I never authenticated Spartacus.

I know I have met Spartacus. I believe that (s)he may have told me that they were Spartacus.

I have no recollection of who (s)he is, though, and Spartacus is definitely a sockpuppet.

If I thought hard, I might be able to produce a list of who Spartacus is, but I was very, very drunk.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Yes, but anybody you have met could claim to be any other. As long as the original didnt turn up who would know.
      The only way you can be sure is if they have confirmed their handle by posting something that proves they were indeed the person you spoke to.
      There are enough comedians on here who will happily say "yes that was me" when somebody asks "was that really you <insert user> last night".
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Bump

Must be in need of an update

Comment

Whatever happened to TimberWolf?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Whatever happened to TimberWolf?
            He'd been "authenticated".

HTH

Comment

I'm still trying to find out how anyone got authenticated in the first place. Seems a bit sus to me

Comment

I've been authenticated.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I regularly see SimonMac (every blooming weekday). I'm counting down to June 17th when hopefully I escape....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I've never heard of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                      I've never heard of me.
                      Ahem, I think you're barred from ever authenticating anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X