• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iranian leader denies Holocaust

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded
    AlfredJPruffock: Did (s)he say when the singularity will happen?
    I am afraid not Threaded, nor anything as pragmatic as to the winner of the Epsom 3.30.

The two messages I received where very much a personal affair,relating to the direction my life would take.

At the time I was practically destitute and the very optimistic message seemed impossible , but less then a week later my life did change dramatically for the better, and then continued in this manner.

But still two years passed before I could muster the courage to discuss the event with my closest friends.

The other message relates to what will occur after my Death , so obviously I am not in a position to confirm that, who knows perhaps if I can I will post here post mortem !

To really appreciate the events of that remarkable day you would have to know the background and some specific events which happened that day.

As for the ramifications of this I am still puzzling over it, but certainly I can recall the entire episode as if it were yesterday,it was utterly mysterious and profound.

Hope that helps.

Laugh , if you can, but this is the truth of the matter.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 21 December 2005, 10:21.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
      The other message relates to what will occur after my Death , so obviously I am not in a position to confirm that, who knows perhaps if I can I will post here post mortem !
      [/I]
      What were you told would happen after your death Alf?

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
        What were you told would happen after your death Alf?
        That is something that I would rather not reveal on such a public forum.

Again without knowing the full context of the events leading up to and on the day , it would perhaps be prone to misunderstanding and ridicule.

As you know I am not at all pious and by nature rather flippant but I do not wish this to turn into a spectacle , something which is profound and sacred by its very nature.

Perhaps fools do rush in where Angels fear to tread ?

Having said that, I will reveal the complete event to somebody on this board, who shall remain nameless, as they have expressed a genuine interest as to what happened.

I regret I cannot say too much more about this aspect, I have chosen for the first time to publish some aspects regarding this remarkable event, but I am rather perplexed about revealing perhaps too much.

But thanks for asking ALM and I hope you understand why this time I have, with all due respect to your good self,declined to answer.
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 21 December 2005, 12:28.

Comment

No worries Alf. Coming from yourself, one of the more genuine individuals on CUK, I was intrigued by the episode you described but understand completely why you wouldn't want to discuss it on a public forum.

Comment

Working...
          X