• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Power of Renewal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Power of Renewal

Contract extended last week and now signed. Beats looking for contracts over Christmas & New Year.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

are you bragging that you can write, rather just type like most of us monkeys ?
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

'Twas a parody of the The Power of Christianity post, Goofy. Just a 3 month extension so not the stuff of bragging to be honest, but I'll now give myself a lil' pat on the back for successfully writing my name on the contract. Twice.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
        'Twas a parody of the The Power of Christianity post, Goofy. Just a 3 month extension so not the stuff of bragging to be honest, but I'll now give myself a lil' pat on the back for successfully writing my name on the contract. Twice.
        Have you been watching the shiny show?

I just tried googling that and came across the mumsnet forums. I thought this forum was bad but just look at what happens when you give some frustrated stay at home mums internet access...

"I think that Little Cooks spoon, when he is riding it, looks rather phallic and makes me feel uncomfortable!"

"Will someone PLEASE tell Little Cook to cover up the bum cleavage"

"I thought the best line on Boogie Beebies was 'Show me your magic', particularly when sung by the bloke - I'm sure he's used that line in the bedroom"

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk?topicid=2000&threadid=41627

Comment

Give yourself a pat on the front, a pat on the front, a pat on the front
          Give yourself a pat on the front, You won you won you won

Give yourself a pat on the side, apat on the side, a pat on the side
          Give yourself a pat on the side You tried you tried you tried

with my luck cheese
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Working...
          X