• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stabbity-stab thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Stabbing is far too good for them.

I'd use the feet first into a log chipper on slow setting approach for all politicians.
    The output would be fairly handy as fertiliser especially since politicians are so full of sh...
    I guess it depends how you do it. Stab them a bit so it doesn't kill them and just keep them in a constant state of pain. For me it would have to be

Brown
    Blears - to see if she has alien green blood
    Blair
    Mandleson - with a wooden stake obviously
    The Prawn woman
    Hewitt although she has gone a bit quiet of late. She looks like she is trying to swallow something rotten each times she speaks - Perhaps if Gordy is snot gobblin she is something else gobblin
    Harperson many many times - infact I'd get my wife to stab her on equality grounds
    Smith - in the head to avoid the stab proof jacket
    Hain
    That Alexander gimp who is the brother of that other gargoyle who was the leader of the scottish labour party
    That gargoyle who was the leader of the scottish labour party who is the brother of that Alexander gimp
    Hain and Mandleson again - just in case
    Tony McNulty
    Ed Balls - once for each time he blinks after first sitting him next to a make-u-blink-o-matic
    Hain and Mandleson again
    Ed Balls again and his wife - because it's the proper thing to do
    Brown
    Brown
    Brown
    and Brown
    Hain and Mandleson again
    Blears again for a laugh
    Brown a few more times
    then blair and his post box gobbed wife until I got bored or my stabbing arm fell off.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

La La
      Last edited by Jubber; 19 February 2009, 16:22.

Comment

Working...
      X