• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's got the camera! WHO's GOT THE CAMERA!!!

Comment

Go on Jabber, cover her in Swarfega and use the sink plunger!!! DO IT, MAN, DO IT!!! Use that bicycle pump, inflate her legs and call her auntie. Oh yes, hubbering like a fish at the stove.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        In which case I think its your duty as a caring manager to relieve the woman... you must shag her NOW... take her to an urgent meeting clear the board romm table .. and do your duty ...

aaahhh all the things managers have to do in the name of team spirit
        then post the film of it that security have...........
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Well I am in the boardroom and I've found a tub of marg from the fridge. Let's do that last tango ...

Comment

There's this bloke who works for me who keeps flirting with me. Now, I'm not the carpet-munching type, but he won't take the hint.

Should I give him a good slapping? I know Llap-Goch.

Comment

Write on her face with dry wipe marker and smell her like a gibbon.

Comment

Please people, have a heart. I havent been home in a fortnight. Bolocks like milk churns. Even after this afternoons frantic action.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  Please people, have a heart. I havent been home in a fortnight. Bolocks like milk churns. Even after this afternoons frantic action.
                  I know you haven't been home. The giant wicker tulipsu in your garden grows by the day, waiting for you to return. Tonight I will start to dig the moat around your house.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    There's this bloke who works for me who keeps flirting with me. Now, I'm not the carpet-munching type, but he won't take the hint.

Should I give him a good slapping? I know Llap-Goch.
                    wendigo - thought you were a bloke?
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Flirt with him Sandy, to extremes.

Short skirt tomorrow and keep flashing your giggle band!

Let us know what happens.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X