• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Major terrorist attack foiled in Paris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WageSlave
    Cool. I must go to a meeting dressed like that. I will make a refreshing change from my usual PVC catsuit and studded codpiece.
    I am sure you will look very fetching in a dirndl
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Major terrorist attack foiled in Paris...

.....That's a shame !
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Wise
        Or more accuratly shows your ignorance of modern world affairs.
        Then MI5 must be ignorant too (of course many posters on here are privy to more secret information), when they concluded recently that Iraq had/has become a recruiting sergant. It more likely shows your ability to appreciate spin.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          Then MI5 must be ignorant too (of course many posters on here are privy to more secret information), when they concluded recently that Iraq had/has become a recruiting sergant. It more likely shows your ability to appreciate spin.
          Your point?
          Yes iraq has become The "CAUSE" of the arab world
          But it is definatly not the only "cause"

Comment

Not sure it is even correct to assume that all human activities necessarily have any sort of cause. These things acquire an impetus of their own, they become great crusades that make people feel they belong and are doing something important.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X