• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any freemasons in here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Sorry mate, but I dont meet the entrance criteria. You have to believe in "a supreme being" which I take to mean a god figure. You may not have noticed some of my arguments with Chickentulip, but I do not have that luxury.
    Don't worry, LG, your passionate statements to Chico have no passed unnoticed.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
      So you take a Supreme Being to be a God Type character....

Maybe it could be something that you don't fully comprehend... Not that you have to...
      Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Ah!!!
      Yes ... secrets and riddles.

Perhaps it refers to the king of the giant alien lizards.

Comment

Never heard of them!

Comment

So , was one of the tellytubbies gay ?
          I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

It's alright I've found out.

Well apparently the tellytubby wasn't a pooftah but the bloke inside him was !

Who'd of thought it. And on a childrens programe as well.
            I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

No chance me getting to be a freemason. I had enough trouble joining the British Legion in this boring craphole called Derby.

It's about time us misfits had our own society. We could all attend at different allocated times so we never had to meet other members. I would definitely have initiation ceremoines involving trousers though.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                No chance me getting to be a freemason. I had enough trouble joining the British Legion in this boring craphole called Derby.

It's about time us misfits had our own society. We could all attend at different allocated times so we never had to meet other members. I would definitely have initiation ceremoines involving trousers though.
                Does your religion believe in the existence of a supreme Big Buttocks in the Universe, Xoggoth?
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Once the veil of my earthly perception is removed I am hoping I will find the entire universe is a enormous pair of buttocks.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                    Once the veil of my earthly perception is removed I am hoping I will find the entire universe is a enormous pair of buttocks.

you meen all we have been doing is rimming? ??? ??
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X