• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Credit Crunch Crime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    OK, in the summer you do get English tourists, some of which can give you a bit of a fright.
    What is it with English tourists that makes them wear football shirts and carry cans of lager everywhere they go?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      What is it with English tourists that makes them wear football shirts and carry cans of lager everywhere they go?
      I wish ALL the English chavs would go abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Hmmm…Danish is probably fairly easy to learn for someone who speaks Dutch. How’s the testing market?
        For native English speakers they say Danish is probably the hardest language in the world to learn. 75% of native born Danish school leavers actually failed their Danish exam last year.

But in the testers room there is a Dutch guy, who i've just chatted to, and he thinks it was easy to pick up, about 6 months, and you can read the newspapers straight away.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
        X