• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

300 yards and five floors uphill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 yards and five floors uphill

is where I'm currently moving the electronics labs...

I can feel my first heart attack coming on...

Originally posted by zeitghost
    is where I'm currently moving the electronics labs...

I can feel my first heart attack coming on...
    just think of the over time!
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

do giant lizards have hearts?
      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
        do giant lizards have hearts?
        Yes, and very tasty they are too.

Comment

Well, at last it's almost at an end...

Now have one lab empty apart from redundant benches, and another lab full to the brim with cardboard boxes.

And term starts soon....

Comment

If it's an electronics lab then best get designing an anti-grav machine pronto!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

They wanted a stand in electronics lecturer at the local ITeC, so being a community minded sort, I offered to help out.

Anyways I went down one day and the supervisor was having the students sort all the electronic components into piles.

So all the blue things were in one pile, all the orange things were in another pile and all the black things were in a huge pile. I realised not to ask about where the resistors had got too...
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                They wanted a stand in electronics lecturer at the local ITeC, so being a community minded sort, I offered to help out.

Anyways I went down one day and the supervisor was having the students sort all the electronic components into piles.

So all the blue things were in one pile, all the orange things were in another pile and all the black things were in a huge pile. I realised not to ask about where the resistors had got too...
                Threaded, for goodness sake!

Comment

Threaded, what has happened to you of late? Recently your grammar and spelling has gone to pot.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

WageSlave: Jus' trying to get into this boards milieu.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X