• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's a good rate for contract project managers jr in London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    mmm... sounds like a fairy tale. Once you are in a certain rate, in my experience but I might be wrong, it's hard to go up a lot more. Unless that must be one of the very few clients who actually recognise your value, but I bet how many do you have to stop by before finding one?
    As you like, Franco. You stay put in your permie job like a good fellow. On no account give in to ambition.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    mmm... sounds like a fairy tale. Once you are in a certain rate, in my experience but I might be wrong, it's hard to go up a lot more. Unless that must be one of the very few clients who actually recognise your value, but I bet how many do you have to stop by before finding one?

Franco you are 100% right, I think you should stick to your permie job

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Ah, now that's woolly permie short term thinking for you, Franco. By taking that £350/day junior PM role for 9 months, I was able to secure a rate of £1,000/day on the following gig. Which lasted two and a half years. Which was nice.
    How old were you, Lucifer?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Ah, now that's woolly permie short term thinking for you, Franco. By taking that £350/day junior PM role for 9 months, I was able to secure a rate of £1,000/day on the following gig. Which lasted two and a half years. Which was nice.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I'd sell mine too, but Giant Alien Lizards don't have souls.
    21 Grams...

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    That's fighting talk!

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    You forgot to say...

LB - In "Lying Bastard/Threaded" mode!
    That's fighting talk!

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Lucifer, you've sold your soul to the devil.
    It was worth it.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    You forgot to say...

LB - In "Lying Bastard/Threaded" mode!

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    350 isn't worth leaving a permie job. 450 not sure either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X