• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored tulipless of people talking about their kids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    My 11-year-old son shot a 103 at Whipsnade last Saturday. Not bad for his first full season.
    Is a "103" Whipsnade Zoo's code for a tiger? Well that's one way to bring in the punters I suppose. You'll have to get it mounted, or turn the skin into a big hearthrug.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I like children, but my parole officer says I mustnt say that anymore.....
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
        Is a "103" Whipsnade Zoo's code for a tiger? Well that's one way to bring in the punters I suppose. You'll have to get it mounted, or turn the skin into a big hearthrug.

Owl Hoot - love your Marty Feldman avatar - you don't suffer from hyperthyroidism by any chance?
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

kid talk

I find that there's only one thing as tedious as listining to people talking about their kids and thats listening to divorced women talking about (read - slagging off!!!) their ex-husbands. It doesn't matter if you're discussing astronomy, brain surgery or whatever, somehow they'll work him into the conversation and you'll never escape!!

Comment

Originally posted by splugnut
            I find that there's only one thing as tedious as listining to people talking about their kids and thats listening to divorced women talking about (read - slagging off!!!) their ex-husbands. It doesn't matter if you're discussing astronomy, brain surgery or whatever, somehow they'll work him into the conversation and you'll never escape!!

"Yes, talking of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, did you know my ex-husband, when approaching the speed of light, has a really small..."
            Last edited by hyperD; 15 July 2005, 12:36.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
              "Yes, talking of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, did you know my ex-husband, when approaching the speed of light, has a really small..."
              I would have thought that, since he was also approaching infinite mass, he'd have a really massive...

Also, if he drops groin-first into a black hole, the difference in gravity between the root and the tip would be enough to stretch it a very long way, like spaghetti.

Comment

Also bad...people sending a round robin letter at Christmas detailing their family exploits over the past year, and how little Justin is doing exceptionally well at school.
                No, I don't fecking care about your little turd. Tell it to the grandparents; I'm sure they're interested in the product of your sperm experiment, but I'm not.

Even worse...sending a Christmas card from the family and the bloody cat! Mr Tibbles wishes you all a Merry Christmas and will shortly be round to crap in your garden.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Gosh you lot make me feel old and tired, I talk about my grandkids...
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I talk about my kids all the time because they're the best thing that ever happened to me. You virgins wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                      I would have thought that, since he was also approaching infinite mass, he'd have a really massive...

Also, if he drops groin-first into a black hole, the difference in gravity between the root and the tip would be enough to stretch it a very long way, like spaghetti.
                      Ah, it would have infinite mass but a size tending towards zero i.e. small.

I've dropped my bits in a few black holes. Didn't notice any increase in size sadly...

Comment

Working...
                      X