• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What the hell does YPU mean?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have an AIM account and never been an AOL punter. In the good old bad old days of t3h net, when we all connected at 33.6 or 56k, you will remember that AOL Instant Messenger had a pretty hefty following and a few of my long-term web buddies still use it. Don't diss the AIM

No help here I afraid MF. Using Google to search for YPU just shows how many tools out there cannot spell...
    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

YPU - You

in the same way that

teh = The

It's trendy interweb speak.

Really MF !
      U r shwing ur age.
      U need 2 get dwn wiv teh funky kidz

:-)
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

e sed e wuz snt the msg using ypu tho not sm1 saying ypu
        my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
          I still have an AIM account and never been an AOL punter. In the good old bad old days of t3h net, when we all connected at 33.6 or 56k, you will remember that AOL Instant Messenger had a pretty hefty following and a few of my long-term web buddies still use it. Don't diss the AIM
          You're right, AIM was very popular. I stuck to ICQ as all of my friends were using that. I don't know anyone that still uses it though. Every man and his dog uses MSN now.

Ah... the joys of dialup. I reckon my 56k sportster flash is deep in a landfill by now. On the plus side it put a stop to telesales people as my line was always engaged
          Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
            You're Pig Ugly.

HTH

Wot he sez, innit?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
              YPU - You............Really MF !
              U r shwing ur age.