• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Archos 704 WiFi at Argos... half price

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argos just emailed me saying they now have stock for home delivery. The website still says out of stock but if you go and put your order in it lets you buy for delivery.

Comment

you are quite right, thanks for that!

Comment

Great, we can swap hints & tips later!

Thing is, mine is waiting at home to be unwrapped and I can't wait to get playing with it - but the wife wants some s3x tonight and so that'll take up the whole evening!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
          Great, we can swap hints & tips later!

Thing is, mine is waiting at home to be unwrapped and I can't wait to get playing with it - but the wife wants some s3x tonight and so that'll take up the whole evening!
          Surely it'll only take a second or two to open the box? After all this time you'd think things would have progressed to plug in and go.

Comment

Just been playing around with my new 704... Not a bad piece of kit, especially for £165. WIFI was up and running within minutes and the unit just USBs into the PC to transfer music/vids. Nice.

Comment

I was wondering which box you'd open first. A true techie.
              Last edited by TimberWolf; 4 December 2007, 20:46.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I was wondering which box you'd open first. A true techie.
                Had to be done mate. I really wasn't in the mood for the other box but in true heroic fashion I took care of that too later in the evening.

Comment

Working...
                X