• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woman marries Bin Laden's son

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has only done it to get her £20 a week tax benefit ??

But must say once again the British Secret Service has missed out on an oppurtunity to grab Osmar as i'm sure he was there at his son's wedding drinking bucks fizz and dancing to Grease on the evening disco.
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

It all sounds like that Catherine Tate character who marries condemned men on death row in the US or sends money to her "new fiance" in Morocco, who never turns up at the airport, just emails asking for more money.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
        But must say once again the British Secret Service has missed out on an oppurtunity to grab Osmar as i'm sure he was there at his son's wedding drinking bucks fizz and dancing to Grease on the evening disco.
        I wonder how the son's speech went. "We will kill all western pig dogs, and don't the bridesmaids look lovely".

Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh at my own jokes, but that image has tickled me.

Comment

Nice!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

"She was on TVAM this morning saying that most of his other brothers, uncles and aunts live in London anyway..."

Didn't that finish a few years ago? Maybe she works for the secret services and they are going to trace the inlaws christmas cards.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
              "She was on TVAM this morning saying that most of his other brothers, uncles and aunts live in London anyway..."
              maybe bin liner himself is living in London

Comment

:-O I live not far from her!
                I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Working...
                X