• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How (not) to sell your house

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How (not) to sell your house

Found this on another forum and thought I would share.

Click through the photos and watch the video

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properti...hannel=RES_BUY
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

That is intense but surely she's just having a laugh? no? surely? Please say she's just having a laugh

Comment

Oh my god!
      Former IPSE member
      My Website

Comment

A games room with access to the dog grooming room, this is surely the USP. How often I've been playing billiards and not been able to pause for a spot of dog grooming without having to traipse across the house.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

she is a dog groomer she probably doesn't realise how naff it looks or thinks she will get on a trashy reality show.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"Owner is kooky" wouldn't put me off viewing and you have to admit, this one would stick in your memory when viewing 10 places and getting all mixed up which was which.

She even points out that it's next to a road which is more than most adverts do, and seems to suggest they have had kinky sex in the master bedroom.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              "Owner is kooky" wouldn't put me off viewing and you have to admit, this one would stick in your memory when viewing 10 places and getting all mixed up which was which.

She even points out that it's next to a road which is more than most adverts do, and seems to suggest they have had kinky sex in the master bedroom.
              its a big bed NLyUK would fit.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's amazing how much bigger the rooms appear in the estate agents photos.

Comment

Originally posted by brightondeveloper View Post
                  That is intense but surely she's just having a laugh? no? surely? Please say she's just having a laugh
                  You are kidding right? It's a masterstroke. You've watched it, I've watched it, thousands more will. Anyone that actually want it will see past it but if it gets to one potential buy because of the video then they've absolutely nailed it.

That said I hope this is a one off and doesn't become a trend.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Or if you need something footballerish to spend your spare £15m on (warning, it doesn't even have a pool!) ...

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/132450365
                    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                    X