• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    TFA

Quiet one - dog walks, working and watching footy - last day of the season on Sunday
    As someone who follows the football without ever watching it, it's still pretty exciting.

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
    Could you elaborate - do you play the organ?
    I don't touch my organ in church I'm in a small village church, play guitar and sing.

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    TFA
    1. I'll be drinking in Bath and starting a fight (House sale just fallen through so I need to vent)
    2. Watching Bath vs London Irish
    3. Unpack what I packed for the move
    4. Do a cycle
    5. catching up with FWB (she's coming to rugby)
    oh dear, sounds like it fell through last minute? I was waiting for that to happen on a recent sale when it was getting on for a year and being able to sell at all seemed too good to be true. Couldn't believe it when we got completion confirmation.

​​​​​​​
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    TFA

I have a MRI up at St Mary's in Paddington on Sunday afternoon. In the car park!!
    everything ok?

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    TFA

Quiet one - dog walks, working and watching footy - last day of the season on Sunday

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Just usual wander with loony lady 1. One of these NGS open gardens I expect.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Saturday am - gym. Then working on video of the Panto. 4pm - grandkid 2's 2nd birthday. did I mention that number 3 is on the way? Sunday. Probably go to 11:30 church service. Then off to local outdoor pool for a swim. (It's current 32°C here - but Sunday it'll be a chilly 25°C). And work on the video.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    TFA
    1. I'll be drinking in Bath and starting a fight (House sale just fallen through so I need to vent)
    2. Watching Bath vs London Irish
    3. Unpack what I packed for the move
    4. Do a cycle
    5. catching up with FWB (she's coming to rugby)

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    TFA

I was hoping to line up a load of flat viewings but no such luck.

I have a MRI up at St Mary's in Paddington on Sunday afternoon. In the car park!!

I guess I'll be mostly having a clear out and deciding what to sell vs what to donate / give away.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Having a new pup the weekend revolves around her now. Taking her up to a popular river spot nearby to see if she can take to swimming. Lots of little housey jobs in between. Sunday going to a Dogs Day Out event at Sedgley Rugby Club organised by a local rescue center. Funny how a pup changes your outlook on everything. Am giddy for both.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Family Birthday this week so BBQ with MIL.

hanging baskets to do, lawn to mow.

Falling asleep in front of the telly required.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDude View Post

Most people run a mile when I tell them I am into telescopes and leather projects.
    yes but Halo doesn't mention it while holding a ball gag!

Leave a comment:

• TheDude
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    TFA

A busy one here;

Unboxing the new telescope to check it in prep for the visit to Exmoor
    Updating sat nav / draft the packing lists for the week away
    Sparky might turn up for the 1st fix on the extension
    Some games (New World, Solasta, 7D2D)
    Some crafting; card for niece, continuing the leather project (D&D Mimic Dice Chest)
    If the weather is good maybe a BBQ

You?
    Most people run a mile when I tell them I am into telescopes and leather projects.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X