• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Was a cracking game, lots of sun, and a smidge too much cider!

Did you get the fight you were hoping for?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Busy one this week, TFA.

MrsB's OU Graduation Ceremony this afternoon. Son + GF arrived last night. More family arriving this morning, then up to Harrogate for the ceremony, then food and beer etc.

Lazy Sunday before packing everyone back off home again.
    so its your fault I can't get a ticket for my own graduation, this year is Masters too so we get them first then off to the bar while its empty and hoover up the free Champers!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Well Bath beat London Irish
    Was a cracking game, lots of sun, and a smidge too much cider!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Well Bath beat London Irish

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Busy one this week, TFA.

MrsB's OU Graduation Ceremony this afternoon. Son + GF arrived last night. More family arriving this morning, then up to Harrogate for the ceremony, then food and beer etc.

Lazy Sunday before packing everyone back off home again.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
    Im trying to avoid a visit to A&E!

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    Im trying to avoid a visit to A&E!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I expect it will be a mix of gardening, walking the dog, relaxing, and enjoying being outdoors

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Most likely. It's a follow up that's a year late. I wonder if they'd give me a video if I asked?
    I've got a feeling they are supposed to - it's your data. I did some work with medical imaging software, very interesting

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

​​​​​​​
    everything ok?
    Most likely. It's a follow up that's a year late. I wonder if they'd give me a video if I asked?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X