• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leg Crossing...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

“We cannot get any worse than a bunch of scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, absolute vile … banana republic, vile, nasty, Etonian … piece of scum,” she said at the event, before adding that she had “held back a little”.
    Which of those is factually incorrect?

Or in Wail cancel culture are we no longer allowed to say that if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

FFS, seriously? She's a professional at work,

It's really crass.
    “We cannot get any worse than a bunch of scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, absolute vile … banana republic, vile, nasty, Etonian … piece of scum,” she said at the event, before adding that she had “held back a little”.

Angela Rayner stands by labelling of Tories as ‘scum’ | Angela Rayner | The Guardian

She's awful and is holding Labour back big time in the middle ground. She's more than entitled to those views, but it ain't professional in any sense. Also Carrie would, according to you be entitled, to hit her as she's insulted her spouse.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

It was actually in the wail, they made it clear that she hadn't gone fully Sharon Stone and her undercarriage was clothed.
    FFS, seriously? She's a professional at work, and whilst you may not like her personality or policies, come on Vetty even you're not that disgusting as to sink as low as the Wail on this.

You have daughters mate, do you want them growing up and going to work in environments where men talk about them like this? Instead of seeing the person here as Rayner, think of her as someone's wife, mother, daughter ... your wife or daughter ... and think how they would feel if people were treating them in this way.

It's really crass.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Well reading some of the replies on this thread makes me think that we have a lot of misogynistic Tory MPs who have second jobs as IT contractors
    I was thinking the same .... aren't we an enlightened lot

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Where was this documented or even discussed? Have you been looking at the photos AtW is after?
    Is it allowed for MPs to take a photo within the Commons? They always have their phones out but I cannot ever recall seeing one of them post a photo in a tweet.
    It was actually in the wail, they made it clear that she hadn't gone fully Sharon Stone and her undercarriage was clothed.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    keep yer knickers on.

oh she did, non story.
    Where was this documented or even discussed? Have you been looking at the photos AtW is after?
    Is it allowed for MPs to take a photo within the Commons? They always have their phones out but I cannot ever recall seeing one of them post a photo in a tweet.

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Meths surely !
    Shell Optimax

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    An unpleasant smear unless it were actually true (which everybody takes as read it's not) - and even then it would be unpleasant and classless to report it in the paper.

I suppose we might get a surge in viewers to the next PMQs as a result of it.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Well reading some of the replies on this thread makes me think that we have a lot of misogynistic Tory MPs who have second jobs as IT contractors
    I think there's also a few who massively underestimate how much Angela Rayner would have to drink to find them attractive.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X