• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

International Womens Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Yes because that is offensive.

Simply walking or running around around with a prominent lunch box isn't a crime. However that's why male runners/cyclists wear baggy shorts over their tights/leggings.
    So if female displaying the exact shape of their genitalia by wearing skin conforming material is empowering and shows wimmin power yet males must hide theirs away because its offensive. I see the equality NOW.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

If you put writing on your bum (or anywhere) then it's a bit daft to complain people are reading it. Likewise if you wear a very revealing outfit, getting angry about people looking at you. And no, I'm not arguing the "it's her fault she get's groped/cat-called/etc" there's a difference between looking and acting.

But don't worry, nobody can see your tiny bulge.
    Yep I'm sure you are a bigger dick than me!

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I acknowledge that women and men* are different from things you might find crawling under a rock.

* Most men.

Ah, stop your unsubtle trolling. Don't you know there's a war on? You could be put up against a wall and shot for bringing down morale. Go and have a shandy. It'll make you feel better.

JK Rowling suggests that Labour would like to rename it: "We Who Must Not Be Named Day".
    I was merely asking the forum's "Instant Expert - Just add boiling water" what it was that she felt was an inequality that needed to be addressed that hasn't been already addressed.

As for bringing down morale, you should look a little closer to home.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

So having a boner is offensive even if it's covered up? Or were you talking about CT?
    Well this is the CPS guidance - https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidanc...cases-naturism

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Some of the "natural beauty of a human body" stuff you can't display in public as it is regarded as offensive and you get locked up. Just ask the naked rambler. (I think he is no longer busy looking after his mother. )
    So having a boner is offensive even if it's covered up? Or were you talking about CT?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    What's offensive about the natural beauty of a human body?
    Some of the "natural beauty of a human body" stuff you can't display in public as it is regarded as offensive and you get locked up. Just ask the naked rambler. (I think he is no longer busy looking after his mother. )

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    What's offensive about the natural beauty of a human body?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

I must admit its difficult to ignore prominent camel toe in the supermarket. I suppose if I walked round in tights with a hard on I would probably get locked up.

Simply walking or running around around with a prominent lunch box isn't a crime. \However that's why male runners/cyclists wear baggy shorts over their tights/leggings.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

only one answer!

I must admit its difficult to ignore prominent camel toe in the supermarket. I suppose if I walked round in tights with a hard on I would probably get locked up.
    If you put writing on your bum (or anywhere) then it's a bit daft to complain people are reading it. Likewise if you wear a very revealing outfit, getting angry about people looking at you. And no, I'm not arguing the "it's her fault she get's groped/cat-called/etc" there's a difference between looking and acting.

But don't worry, nobody can see your tiny bulge.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Of course if she saw you looking she'd be affronted "what you looking at".
    only one answer!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X