• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nationwide Building Society House Price Index Feb 22

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Because according to him everyone who drinks or smokes will definitely die a long slow death.
    You do love to speak for others Sue. What a busybody.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

We should also ban dihydrogen monoxide. Everyone and everything which comes into contact with that dies.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        We should also ban dihydrogen monoxide. Everyone and everything which comes into contact with that dies.
        That reminds me of the dangers of cake. A hard core drug where users have been known to cry all the water out of their body or throw up their pelvis bone.

(Brass eye is still relevant I hope!)
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

That reminds me of the dangers of cake. A hard core drug where users have been known to cry all the water out of their body or throw up their pelvis bone.

(Brass eye is still relevant I hope!)
          Last edited by ladymuck; 9 March 2022, 22:25.

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post

If there're going to be nukes, why would you want to die slowly of radiation, starvation or pillagers, rather than quick and clean at ground zero??
            Rural location, productive land, a lot of shotguns and cartridges are the new hot property sales.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

Rural location, productive land, a lot of shotguns and cartridges are the new hot property sales.
              https://www.shootinguk.co.uk/guns/am...rtridges-18351

How many shotgun cartridges can you store at home?

We asked Charles Bull of Just Cartridges who replied: ” It depends on the weight or load of the cartridge as it relates to the Net Explosive Quantity (NEQ) but in broad terms, under a normal shotgun certificate, an individual can store up to about 10,000 cartridges. After about 10,000 you would need an Explosives Licence from the police to store more.”
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

a shotgun will be REALLY useful when your internal organs are melting and there's feck all to eat.
                at least it'll give you options.

Comment

a shotgun will be REALLY useful when your internal organs are melting and there's feck all to eat.
                  Isn't it harder with a shotgun? You are best running towards the cloud. I worked that out as a kid when they kept showing "hide under the table if a nuclear bomb goes off" films at school.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You read too much sci fi. The result of nukes being used is not that everyone dies of radiation sickness.
                    The shotgun can be used to acquire food.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly

and you post too much pish.
                      really? how can a gun acquire food during a nuclear winter? - no sunshine=no plants=noanimals=no humans.
                      you are a prize twat. or is your god going to save you?
                      no, he means he can shoot his neighbours and steal their food, or rob an aldi distro site

Comment

Working...
                      X