• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractors car of choice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannon999
    replied
    I'm looking at getting Tesla Model Y for 3 years whilst the BIK rates are cheap as chips

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

And get an extension lead, plug it in at the client site to charge up while you're working.
    And a bag of pound coins to push through a letterbox if you have to pay for parking.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by cannon999 View Post

Go eletric. You will save yourself a lot of money putting the lease through the business.
    And get an extension lead, plug it in at the client site to charge up while you're working.

Leave a comment:

• cannon999
    replied
    Originally posted by IsayIsayIsay View Post
    Wondering what folks drive these days... I need something that'll get me to and from a client once in a while, approx. 2.5hours. I'd like to be fresh as a daisy when I arrive. Am thinking S-Class (old school one) but never driven one. The Mondeo Estate is a comfy beast, but not sure it cuts the right image...

Then what to folks drive for fun? I have a 911 (C4 from 1998) which is pretty cool but only use it once a week if that... can you combine comfort and fun? Not a car I'd travel to a client in.
    Go eletric. You will save yourself a lot of money putting the lease through the business.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    So much tedious chuntery in one thread.

Leave a comment:

• IsayIsayIsay
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Why do you give the slightest hoot what image it gives you at work? Function over form every time unless you're hoping to score with ladies in HR/marketing.
    Yep - I respect that!

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied

Looks like a prelude back end!
    Inneresting...

Leave a comment:

• IsayIsayIsay
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Show your individuality

Click image for larger version

Name:	58458.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	4204451
    Looks like a prelude back end!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Wondering what folks drive these days... I need something that'll get me to and from a client once in a while, approx. 2.5hours. I'd like to be fresh as a daisy when I arrive. Am thinking S-Class (old school one) but never driven one. The Mondeo Estate is a comfy beast, but not sure it cuts the right image...
    Why do you give the slightest hoot what image it gives you at work? Function over form every time unless you're hoping to score with ladies in HR/marketing.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Show your individuality

Click image for larger version

Name:	58458.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	4204451

Leave a comment:

Working...
X