• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Property of the day, 1 bed, 1 bath above kebab shop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like landlord wasn't joking and I'll have to find a new place to rent

Comment

I assume the loo is in the same room as well? That's gonna make it a bit awkward taking the 10 pinter home after a night out.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I wonder if you'd be expected to vacate the room if at 4am someone else wants a widdle?

If I were a bloke, I'd definitely have a go at seeing if I could pee into the loo from the bed, or just make a hole in the mattress and do it straight into the bath.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I wonder if you'd be expected to vacate the room if at 4am someone else wants a widdle?

If I were a bloke, I'd definitely have a go at seeing if I could pee into the loo from the bed, or just make a hole in the mattress and do it straight into the bath.
          The shower is in easy reach from the bed but may not pose enough of challenge to some of us.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

The shower is in easy reach from the bed but may not pose enough of challenge to some of us.
            Drunk?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Thanks, one sugar and milk please love. Get a wiggle on!
              FTFY

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I was thinking more about assuming the position and then making a noise like a flock of starlings taking off at 7 am in the morning while your date sleeps, 4 feet away.. And the fact it doesn't look like the windows open. I don't think your airwick is gonna save that relationship.

Comment

Must be a wind-up as B'mouth is one of the cheapest areas in the south for rentals.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I was thinking more about assuming the position and then making a noise like a flock of starlings taking off at 7 am in the morning while your date sleeps, 4 feet away.. And the fact it doesn't look like the windows open. I don't think your airwick is gonna save that relationship.
                    No worse than any bedroom with an en-suite bathroom

Comment

this one has been doing the rounds for years!
                      It crops back up at least once a month on my social media feeds
                      Former IPSE member
                      My Website

Comment

Working...
                      X