• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best forum ever?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Worst sockie ever?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

You failed to mention the retired s.
    Aren't you suppose to be posting from abroad?

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

To many bottlers/permies on here, stops all the discussion about exotic holidays and performance cars.
    You failed to mention the retired s.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

A Datsun Sunny with a spoiler isn't an exotic car, and before the wall basher jumps in to talk about his PimpeD sKoda, that's a car designed by accountants to appeal to BMW owners.
    You sound like my Dad

I do like my holidays though. Can't say I didn't keep up appearances with my week in Grenada at Silversands, where HWMBO and I had the whole resort to ourselves and had the executive chef personally cooking for us every day...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

A Datsun Sunny with a spoiler isn't an exotic car, and before the wall basher jumps in to talk about his PimpeD sKoda, that's a car designed by accountants to appeal to BMW owners.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

To many bottlers/permies on here, stops all the discussion about exotic holidays and performance cars.

Leave a comment:

• ravenshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by IsayIsayIsay View Post
    I'm feeling the love.
    Return of the prodigal son?

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I'm feeling the love.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You are starting to sound like a right fawning lickspittle now.
    It's not mine. 59

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    You've got to be joking - this place has all-but died in the past couple of years - not sure if its IR35 or the botched forum software upgrade (take me to most recent post, multi-quote, move thread etc *still* not working), but it's just the hangout for a handful of saddos that have nothing better to do with their time (*)

* Yes, I'm projecting

Leave a comment:

• IsayIsayIsay
    replied
    I'm feeling the love.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X