• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The next Prime Minister will be ........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parody is dead. Again.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      After he put up all those taxes? Unlikely....
      He also gave huge amounts of free money to business owners, I think he's bought enough good will to counter that. Despite being super rich, he also manages to come across as a normal, nice guy. After the Boris Rollercoaster that might be welcome. Gove is the safe/boring option, he's pretty intensely disliked by Labour voters but then they aren't going to vote Tory so maybe it doesn't matter.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        He also gave huge amounts of free money to business owners, I think he's bought enough good will to counter that. Despite being super rich, he also manages to come across as a normal, nice guy. After the Boris Rollercoaster that might be welcome. Gove is the safe/boring option, he's pretty intensely disliked by Labour voters but then they aren't going to vote Tory so maybe it doesn't matter.
        Gove is untrustworthy. Remember he stabbed B Johnson in the back?

Plus his ex-wife pointed out after they separated that he has issues with people who don't say yes to him.

So Tory grass roots don't like him as well.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm astonished that anyone thinks Gove could get past the Tory membership. He's a busted flush thrown in a toilet with a busted flush.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Nah he is too stupid.
            Have you seen some of our prime ministers & leaders of opposition?

Labour seems to have welcomed Ed "stone" back sadly knocks SurKeer out of the park
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Money on Sunak to do the taking over of prime ministerial doings.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Have you seen some of our prime ministers & leaders of opposition?

Labour seems to have welcomed Ed "stone" back sadly knocks SurKeer out of the park
                Ed "stone" is actually quite intelligent and funny.

He like William "Tory boy" Hague seems to have had awful advisors when they were leaders of the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Money on Sunak to do the taking over of prime ministerial doings.
                  Well he is 300 miles away.

A trick John Major did when taking over from Thatcher.

Comment

Rishi and Liz will be "taking soundings".

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Ed "stone" is actually quite intelligent and funny.

He like William "Tory boy" Hague seems to have had awful advisors when they were leaders of the opposition.
                      Oh I agree Ed is almost electable.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X