• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The next Prime Minister will be ........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next Prime Minister will be ........

Who's up next?

Rishi Sunak ?

yes, 5 quid on Sunak

Comment

Yeah, probably.

Comment

After he put up all those taxes? Unlikely....

Truss? More capable than some people think, but intensely irritating...

Gove? Good but seriously untrustworthy....

Nobody else out there with a hope of winning a General Election at the moment.

If we ignore Cummings' hate campaign against Boris and No 10 in general* there would appear to be only one option for the party. Thanksfully the opposition is in even worse state.

* What? You think he isn't behind all these pointless leaks about historical No 10 parties?
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Er, Cummings didn't "leak it", he literally blogged about it.

Sunak will pledge to cut taxes as quickly as necessary to gain the leadership and put up taxes.

Comment

Liz Truss was 20/1 for next PM not 3 months ago.
            I've now laid that bet off so I can only double my money no matter who gets in

I'm not sure that the back benchers have the same view as the party membership so they may not allow it to go to the wider party in any case.
            Jeremy Hunt is 11/1 - that seems like a pretty good bet as that will shorten.
            Sajid Javid is 26/1 - again another one that will also shorten.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Obviously someone suitable for it: Mark Gino Francois

The best politician that UK politics has seen for many years, you just need to read his self published autobiography to realise this...

https://www.markfrancois.com/

Otherwise: https://www.countbinface.com/
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Damn I forget, maybe Michael Fabricunt:

Click image for larger version

Name:	FI5JSP8XsAAParr?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	4199556
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  Er, Cummings didn't "leak it", he literally blogged about it.
                  Yes he has. But while he is not credited as the source of leaked emails to the husband of a senior Cabinet Office official aimed at undermining No 10 you have to wonder what the game really is. Its not like Boris has failed in his primary tasks.

Sunak will pledge to cut taxes as quickly as necessary to gain the leadership and put up taxes.
                  Perhaps. People are wise to previous attempts at that strategy though.
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Damn I forget, maybe Michael Fabricunt:

Click image for larger version

Name:	FI5JSP8XsAAParr?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	4199556
                    Nah he is too stupid.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X