• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That party that never happened, or did it, or didn't it.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattster View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-12-08_10-13-36.png
Views:	408
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	4195041Have ministers finally grown a pair and had enough?
    The vaccines minister was in hiding anyway. People don't know who she is.

Raab is hiding because of the mess with Afghanistan and airlifting animals over humans.

Javid and Eustice are protecting their political futures, plus Javid wasn't a minister last Christmas.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Raab is hiding because of the mess with Afghanistan and airlifting animals over humans.

Javid and Eustice are protecting their political futures, plus Javid wasn't a minister last Christmas.
      Saj should stay well out of it. Although he is never going to get the top job, I have him pegged as one of the very few of our ministers who is actually a decent enough human being.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I blame the EU and Jeremy Corbyn. It would have happened if we had a government that was further to the right...
        Nice to see you are coming around to reality!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

That's cancel culture for you!

Cancel all meetings that might challenge you, all press conferences where you can't easily lie.
          Make sure that all members of the cabinet have a great poker face.

The first casualty of the Tory dictatorship is truth.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Dr Rosena Allin-Khan, Shadow Cabinet Minister for Mental Health, has asked a rambling question where she describing holding up an iPad so 3 children could say goodbye to their mother intensive care. She then finished by asking "How does the Prime Minister sleep at night?"

Comment

Resignations has started!!

Allegra Stratton has resigned

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...as-party-video

Allegra Stratton has stepped down as the government’s spokesperson for the Cop26 climate summit after footage of her emerged joking about a party at Downing Street during the peak of lockdown rules in December last year.
              At the time the video was shot, Stratton was Boris Johnson’s press secretary. The exchanges about the party with other No 10 officials were filmed as part of rehearsals for a proposed daily televised Downing Street press briefing, which she was going to host.
              After the planned briefings were axed, Stratton moved to her Cop26 role. A former journalist for the Guardian, BBC and ITV, Stratton also worked for the chancellor, Rishi Sunak, before switching to No 10.

Last edited by SueEllen; 8 December 2021, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                His sheeple followers don't care though, they only cared about one issue, however badly that has gone/is still going!
                Making sure Jeremy was not given the keys to #10? Still very much a noble sentiment.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Raab had an excuse for pulling out of everything yesterday - Covid!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...lian-deputy-pm

Comment

Raab had an excuse for pulling out of everything yesterday - Covid!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...lian-deputy-pm
                    Just a shame BoJo can't learn to pull out every once in a while!
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Wibble wibble Can't be bothered to see what thread is about. Too much Limoncello.

Oh, may have a go. What has this got to do with BJ? He is supposed to personally police every activity by public servants?

I daresay a whole load of things could have been done better, with the wonderful benefit of hindsight. What I am dubious about is that any alternative government, given the enormous complexity of current situations, would have done any better. Keir Starmer is great at criticising, that's about it.
                      Last edited by xoggoth; 9 December 2021, 18:40.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X