• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I know...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know...

some of you hate cats but this is just mean.

Who lives in or near Coventry?

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/26/coven...sing-15491444/

Cat owners in Coventry are on their guard after a spate of incidents where pets have returned home with missing fur.

There have been several incidents of animals apparently having been shaved, according to people living in the area.

It has been going on for over a year, one resident claimed, and it’s left people shaken up.

One cat owner, Andrea Wilson, turned to Facebook to ask if anyone else had come across the bizarre phenomenon after her feline Daisy came home with clumps of hair missing.

She was stunned to find others saying they had come across the same thing, CoventryLive reports.

It left her ‘devastated for [her cat] and angry that anyone could do that’, adding that there are ‘cruel people around.’

The mystery deepened two days later when another cat owner came forward to say what happened to her.

Rebecca Keogh, who lives in a neighbouring part of the city, said it had been a long-running problem.

She said on occasion the animals have been left with cuts from close shaves.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Expecting Xog to come and rant about shaven pussies soon.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

That is mean. There is no reason to be unkind to animals.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        That is mean. There is no reason to be unkind to animals.
        Some animals can be mean too!

Growing up my friend's dad owned a stables and there was one particularly clever colt in there. If you stood too close to his stable he would suck up a mouth full of water and then snort it all over you. Well once we realised this we had no end of fun manoeuvring unsuspecting people in front of his stable. He used to visibly get excited when he saw us bringing someone down towards him.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Some animals can be mean too!
          one word.

Camels!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

one word.

Camels!

We know a song about that - Lyrics NSFW no pictures

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Expecting Xog to come and rant about shaven pussies soon.
              Had a bit of a problem with my neighbour's pussy recently. Don't like things coming in my back door.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Given that my neighbours cat defecate in my garden every couple of days, I empathise with this 'Gentleman' who shaved it as a warning

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
                  Given that my neighbours cat defecate in my garden every couple of days, I empathise with this 'Gentleman' who shaved it as a warning
                  Either befriend another cat, preferably a large Tom, so your garden is it's territory. (And your it's additional human slave)

Or get a dog that sees cats as prey.

Or get a super soaker.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Don't waste money on those expensive sonic things. I brought one and saw a cat in front of it just staring.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X