• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SueEllen
    replied
    IKEA done.

It was empty (for a Saturday)

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Hairdresser done, pub in Moorgate sorted. Now having lunch in Duke of York Square before heading off to be told I've been wearing the wrong size bra for a decade.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
    Hopefully out tommorow if the pain levels go down.
    Apart from that not a lot.
    Fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    Hopefully out tommorow if the pain levels go down.
    Apart from that not a lot.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Anyway TFA; tonight got a last minute dinner slot at our local country pub... burger and a couple of Black Sheep I expect.

Oi leave PC's girlfriends alone!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Come on that has to be one.
    yep only one plasterer he is fuelled by Tea and chocolate digestives, nice chap will be plastering Miss V3's bedroom.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Anyway TFA; tonight got a last minute dinner slot at our local country pub... burger and a couple of Black Sheep I expect.

Nothing much planned tomorrow though I have a polytunnel to sheath. Our favourite Chinese is open again after holiday followed by Covid closure so hopefully visit them.

Leading the "magic sky friend" singing and music at our local village church on Sunday morning - so nice every else is allowed to sing too these days - and hoping to convince Mrs d we should have Sunday lunch out for the first time in forever. Maybe catch the F1 though it's late enough live on Sky let alone the C4 highlights.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I'm at home tomorrow I have the plasterer in.
    Come on that has to be one.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Here you go Warty

Click image for larger version

Name:	55345.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	4188853

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen