• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are people here still masking up with in shops and public transport?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

He dreams he's FBs with Nicki Minaj

(Think I've spelt her name right)
    Instead he's FWBs with Pam and her 5 lovely daughters

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Your mum's basement probably never posed much of a risk to others anyway.
    He dreams he's FBs with Nicki Minaj

(Think I've spelt her name right)

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by mookiemoo View Post
    Never started wearing one so nothing to stop
    Your mum's basement probably never posed much of a risk to others anyway.

Leave a comment:

• mookiemoo
    replied
    Never started wearing one so nothing to stop

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

I thought we could buy Lance one of these. It's from a support group for those with hidden illnesses and we know he's a compassionate sort of chap.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by OneManBand View Post

Yeah, I've been waiting to catch it for two years now. Can you ask that pathetic wimp of a virus to hurry up and come get me?

I mean seriously: I've been going out grocery shopping every day without a mask ever since this scam started, and never bothered staying 6 ft away from anyone. What's wrong with your virus, really? What does a man have to do to catch it?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-56324050

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Yeah, I'm so deeply hurt. I must repent right now because some random sheep on the Internet has taken offence.

But do keep on. You're funny.

Leave a comment:

• OneManBand
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

COVIDIOT!!!!

Click image for larger version Name:	220px-Donald_Sutherland_bodysnatchers_scream.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.6 KB ID:	4182517
    Yeah, I'm so deeply hurt. I must repent right now because some random sheep on the Internet has taken offence.
    Last edited by OneManBand; 14 September 2021, 21:29.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Yeah, I've been waiting to catch it for two years now. Can you ask that pathetic wimp of a virus to hurry up and come get me?

I mean seriously: I've been going out grocery shopping every day without a mask ever since this scam started, and never bothered staying 6 ft away from anyone. What's wrong with your virus, really? What does a man have to do to catch it
    Said every dead anti-vaxxer covidiot.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 14 September 2021, 20:25.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

If anyone is p**ing themselves in fear of a glorified flu, then they shouldn't even be outside in a plandemic of said flu.
    COVIDIOT!!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	220px-Donald_Sutherland_bodysnatchers_scream.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.6 KB ID:	4182517
    Last edited by northernladuk; 14 September 2021, 20:06.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X