• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whorty's love life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I'm not good at vomming ..... can I pee myself instead?
    Try it and let us know.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Get drunk and throw up on their shoes. If they call you the next day, you've got yourself a keeper.
    I'm not good at vomming ..... can I pee myself instead?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Enjoy it while you can. Hard to get any nudgy wink when you get to be an old fart.

PS For free anyway.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Get drunk and throw up on their shoes. If they call you the next day, you've got yourself a keeper.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    started a topic Whorty's love life

Whorty's love life

So, young nyph came asking to take me back but I've had to stand firm (excuse the pun) and say no as it was going nowhere. Difficult decision, but I'm sure I'll get Vetty's approval

But have a first date with another lady today, and a first date with a different lady tomorrow.

I am such a stud muffin. I really am a legend in my own lunchtime

This is General, so I expect some sensible dating advice for a first date now

Working...
X