• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

£600-£650 a day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #51
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

    I might be totally wrong ..
    QED
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

    Comment


      #52
      Originally posted by BR14 View Post

      QED
      lol

      what does QED mean?

      quantum electrodynamics in relation to what you do as contractor and previous conversation?

      or

      "quod erat demonstrandum" - what was to be shown


      can you tell me to 'go back where you came from' in latin? Honestly I would quite appreciate that. It would be quite unique ))
      Last edited by GigiBronz; 28 July 2021, 16:50.

      Comment


        #53
        Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
        No wonder they are getting replaced by indians.
        Nice bit of (not so) casual racism there.

        Comment


          #54
          Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

          Nice bit of (not so) casual racism there.
          It is very easy to call someone racist, sexist today. Indians are better technically wise. Maybe natural selection from a large population and only de decent one surface around here... who knows.
          Maybe a good part of english schools take people in for the credit scheme that their own government enabled.

          My intent was not to be racist just to say the truth as I see it.

          You are the 'woke' characted seeing issues where there aren't any and falling pray to the same narratives promoted by the establishment to distract and undermine and control what people think.

          Comment


            #55
            Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

            It is very easy to call someone racist, sexist today. Indians are better technically wise. Maybe natural selection from a large population and only de decent one surface around here... who knows.
            Maybe a good part of english schools take people in for the credit scheme that their own government enabled.

            My intent was not to be racist just to say the truth as I see it.
            I'll repeat here what you said.

            I've seen a few CS degrees that had barely any math in them. no complex subjects only some 'projects' and feel good classes.
            No wonder they are getting replaced by indians.


            Racist.
            Last edited by Paralytic; 28 July 2021, 17:11.

            Comment


              #56
              Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

              Racist.
              false value signalling. woke culture.

              How is it ani different than what you said?

              Comment


                #57
                Originally posted by Giggler View Post

                Knowing not to put the air compressor nozzle in someone's ass is quite different than thinking of system design for a cloud application.
                The discussion was not about that.

                https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ssor-anus.html
                yeah you are making sense again
                "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                Comment


                  #58
                  Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

                  It is very easy to call someone racist, sexist today. Indians are better technically wise. Maybe natural selection from a large population and only de decent one surface around here... who knows.
                  Maybe a good part of english schools take people in for the credit scheme that their own government enabled.

                  My intent was not to be racist just to say the truth as I see it.

                  You are the 'woke' characted seeing issues where there aren't any and falling pray to the same narratives promoted by the establishment to distract and undermine and control what people think.
                  If the truth as you see it appears to us to be racist who is right?

                  My experience is there are plenty of stupid and annoying indians but there are plenty of clever ones too. Just like most other cultures.
                  "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                  I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                  Comment


                    #59
                    Originally posted by vetran View Post

                    If the truth as you see it appears to us to be racist who is right?

                    My experience is there are plenty of stupid and annoying indians but there are plenty of clever ones too. Just like most other cultures.
                    who is that ‘us’?

                    the funny part is how they’ve trained you to think you are superior to the other nations. All judgemental and taking sides. You do sound like a grown up…

                    Comment


                      #60
                      Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

                      who is that ‘us’?

                      the funny part is how they’ve trained you to think you are superior to the other nations. All judgemental and taking sides. You do sound like a grown up…
                      Who is they?

                      Considering I've been educated in the same country as Vetran, as have other posters, it is odd that we don't all think the same.....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X