• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sacked in the City

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamesbrown
    replied
    p.s. feck off, gricer.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    In my 25 year career in the City I've sacked one cretin 8 times, including 3 walk to the doors! This is in banking and fund management.

Have other people who have had similar working lengths in City experienced the same level of cretinism; or am I an outlier; or have I just worked for nasty people that are useless at hiring?

Thanks for answering.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Could have been worse - you could have had 2 divorces and a pack of "tax avoidance" schemes

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by CityGuy13 View Post
    In my 25 year career in the City I've been sacked 8 times, including 3 walk to the doors! This is in banking and fund management.

Have other people who have had similar working lengths in City experienced the same level of getting sacked; or am I an outlier; or have I just worked for nasty people?

Thanks for answering.

Leave a comment:

• CityGuy13
    started a topic Sacked in the City

Sacked in the City

In my 25 year career in the City I've been sacked 8 times, including 3 walk to the doors! This is in banking and fund management.

Have other people who have had similar working lengths in City experienced the same level of getting sacked; or am I an outlier; or have I just worked for nasty people?

Thanks for answering.

Working...
X