• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh that is going to end well 2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Ban cats and have them all put down
    From the person most expected to be the CUK crazy cat lady

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    There are fences that are specifically designed to stop moggies escaping the garden. They're normal fence height, but have an overhang.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I bet loads of cats love you.

They seem to be attracted to humans that dislike them.
    I quite like cats. I used to have one, owned from a wee kitten and it died at the grand old age of 21.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I bet loads of cats love you.

They seem to be attracted to humans that dislike them.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Aussies and Kiwis have a different view on cats to us as their environment is different.

Hence they are suppose to be house pets.

In the case of Oz due to the number of predators they have including spiders it is probably better for the cat.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic oh that is going to end well 2.0

oh that is going to end well 2.0

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ers-fined.html

Cats will be BANNED from going outside 24 hours a day under new rules that could see owners fined if pets leave their properties
    • Knox City Council in Melbourne makes residents keep cats home day and night
    • After a transition period there will be fines if a cat is found away from a property
    • The move is designed to protect native wildlife such as birds and possums
    • The Council's Major said she disagrees with the 24-hour curfew but lost the vote
    • One resident cat owner said it's like putting 'a tiger in a zoo' and is not fair
    its bad enough keeping them inside when you move. I assume planning consent for 20ft fences will be granted?

Working...
X