• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraidycat
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	44773847-9732959-image-a-17_1624887633049.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	4170486

Haha, Fighting White Privilege, who in their right mind would vote Labour with him in charge?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

You've got the Welshy wotists and the Scottish drunkards, but where is the DUP?! Anyone following NI politics knows they are the party of progress!
    Why do mentions of the DUP mean I hear Ian Paisley?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Next general election, who do you WANT to win (not who is likely to win).

I'm interested to know how people feel about this Tory govt, you know, the one that let 128,000 people die, a leader that went round shaking hands with Covid sufferers and down played the whole thing (same as Trump) until it nearly killed him. The same Tories hammering home IR35 as hard as possible. The same Tories that have "awarded" £ blns of contracts without tendering to limited companies owned or controlled by Tory MPs, Councillors, donors and family. The same Tories who lied about B**x*t.
    You've got the Welshy wotists and the Scottish drunkards, but where is the DUP?! Anyone following NI politics knows they are the party of progress!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
    In the next election I am NOT voting Tory.

I will just draw a big penis on the ballot paper.
    Just don't draw it against a particular candidate or else it'll be taken as a vote for them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-32658907

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    I haven't voted in a GE since I was very young and naive.

They're all fecking self-serving tossers.
    You clearly don't live in a marginal where every vote counts.

Even then the Tories and Labour are learning a large majority can disappear if they feck people off.

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    I haven't voted in a GE since I was very young and naive.

They're all fecking self-serving tossers.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Barring someone else getting themselves together, Conservative. I can't see Labour become a left-centre moderate party in the next couple of years so centre-right it is.

Leave a comment:

• mallisarealperson
    replied
    In the next election I am NOT voting Tory.

I will just draw a big penis on the ballot paper.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I live in a constituency where the choice is between one of the main parties and a minor party. So like my friends and neighbours I just vote tactically....

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post

So you support corruption and enforced death of older and sick people. Yep, you are a dyed in the wool Tory voter. Selfish and evil.
    As opposed to a blinkered fantasist I suppose...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X